John W.H. Hinrichs Scholarship
In 2014, Farmers & Merchants Bank created this scholarship with the CSULB 49er Foundation to honor their Chief Financial Officer, John W.H. Hinrichs for his 50 years of service. The scholarship supports students studying accountancy and finance.
- Currently be an undergraduate major or pre-major in Accountancy or Finance at CSULB or must be a high school senior intending to pursue an undergraduate major in Accounting or Finance at CSULB.
- Must be a California resident;
- Must be an individual with a history of work experience or an active work ethic (i.e., have taken a job in lieu of personal/free time);
- Must be a service oriented individual and participate in community service;
- Must be full-time students (complete a minimum of 12 units per semester)
- Special consideration will be given to F&M Bank employees;
- Preference given to Long Beach residents.
- Up to $2,500
- College of Business