Port of Long Beach Scholarship
The Port of Long Beach has had a long partnership with the College of Business Administration. They create a scholarship with the CSULB 49er Foundation to support students studying International Business as part of their continuing commitment to education.
- Must be an undergraduate major in International Business or Supply Chain Management
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Must be willing to cooperate with the Port of Long Beach in it publicity and attend an event in spring
- Must not be an employee or intern at the Port of Long Beach or a member of the immediate family of anyone connected with the Port of Long Beach
- Preference for students demonstrating financial need
Additional Scholarship Information:
This scholarship disburses after Census Date.
- College of Business