Dr. Stuart L. Farber Endowed Leadership Award
To provide an annual award to a student with a College of Business major or minor who exemplifies “respect, integrity, civility and values”.
- Student must be currently enrolled with a minimum of 9 units and be a business major or minor
- Have a cumulative CSULB GPA of 2.75 or greater and not be on probation of any kind
- Have completed a minimum of one year as a COB student organization officer or ABSOC officer
- Applicants can be self-nominated or nominated by a COB organization in good standing with ABSOC or by an ABSOC Executive Board member, including Senators
- Applicants must submit an application for the award and a one page summary of activities (resume acceptable)
- Stuart Farber
- Associated Students, Inc, College of Business, University Wide
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you completed a minimum of one year as a COB student organization officer or ABSOC officer?
- What did you learn from your experience as an officer in a COB/ABSOC student organization?
- Please upload a summary of activities in .pdf format (resume acceptable).
- Describe how you have exemplified the qualities of respect, integrity, civility and values?