Russ and Charlotte Lesser Family Accountancy Scholarship
In 2014, a College of Business Administration alumnus from 1964 wanted to give back by creating this scholarship. His vision was to support accountancy students, like himself, remembering some of the financial hardships he faced.
- Must be an undergraduate or graduate Accountancy major;
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at time of disbursement;
- Must have a GPA in Accountancy of 3.0 or better;
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 12 units for undergraduate students and 6 units for a graduate students in the current semester;
- Must demonstrate financial need;