Fleet Reserve Association Branch 43 Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship was created in 2003 with the CSULB 49er Foundation to support students who served in the U.S. military or are a dependent of a U.S. serviceperson.
- Any major in the College of Business Administration
- Must have served in the United States military or be the dependent of a United States service person
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
Additional Scholarship Information:
- Must attend at least one meeting of Branch 43 during the academic year for which the award is received
- Up to $1,300
- College of Business
- Supplemental Questions
- If you have served in the United States military, do you currently have a DD-214 on file with Veterans Services?
- If you are a dependent of a U.S. service person, upload official documentation which verifies you as a dependent son or daughter of active or retired military personnel.
- Briefly describe your military experience and what it has meant to serve the U.S. Armed Forces OR briefly describe what it has meant to be a part of a military family or any other aspect of military life and its impact.