CSU Future Scholars
Funded through the CSU Chancellor’s Office, the CSU Future Scholars Scholarship provides financial assistance to first time freshman or new transfer students, who are educationally or economically disadvantaged.
- Must be a California Resident, or classified as a California Resident for tuition purposes
- Must be a graduate of a California high school or transferred from a California Community College
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Must be admitted to CSU, Long Beach as a new freshman or transfer undergraduate student in the current fall term
- Must be enrolled on a full-time basis during the current fall term, and be eligible for full-time enrollment for the upcoming spring term.
- First Time Freshmen, Transfer Students, University Wide
- Supplemental Questions
- Please select all that apply:
- Describe any experiences in the field related to your professional objectives (paid or volunteer).
- Great Schools Rating
- a. Did you graduate from a California high school?
- b. High School Name (enter 'n/a' if you answered no to question #1):
- c. Please visit: https://www.greatschools.org/ and search for your high school. Select the GREATSCHOOLS RATING below:
- California Community College Information
- a. Did you transfer from a California Community College?
- b. What California Community College did you transfer from?
- c. If you selected, "California Community College Not Listed" above, what college did you transfer from?