Study California Scholarship
EXTERNAL: International Students
- Open to new (Fall 2019) international students studying on a F1 student visa intending to enroll full-time in a degree-seeking program (undergraduate or graduate) at a Study California member institution.
- Scholarship applicants must have a minimum cumulative/overall GPA of 3.0 in their most recent academic program
- The suggested External Opportunities on this site are provided for informational purposes only.
- Inclusion in the listing does not constitute an endorsement by CSU, Long Beach.
CSU, Long Beach cannot guarantee the accuracy or the timelines of information found at any of the links in the listing. It is critical that you verify the scholarship information, particularly where deadlines are concerned.
- up to $1,000
- External- International Students, External Scholarships