Anchell International Documentary Photography Scholarship
EXTERNAL: General – International Students eligible to apply
- Must be enrolled full-time and attending an accredited college or university, or vocational/trade school from any state, province, or country. Enrollment must be valid at least one term between January 1 to December 31 of the year for which the project is being submitted.
- Students graduating within this time may apply. A copy of a valid graduation diploma or certificate will be required.
- Eligible applicants must be in good academic standing at their respective institution at the time of their submission. Students that graduate prior to the competition closing date will still be eligible to submit (as long as they are enrolled at the time of submission). Proof of graduation may be requested.
- A photocopy of a current student ID card must be included with the submission. If your school does not issue student ID cards then please submit an alternative proof of enrollment on official school letterhead or another official document that clearly identifies the school and dates of enrollment.
- Both graduate and undergraduate students may apply.
- The suggested External Opportunities on this site are provided for informational purposes only.
- Inclusion in the listing does not constitute an endorsement by CSU, Long Beach.
CSU, Long Beach cannot guarantee the accuracy or the timelines of information found at any of the links in the listing. It is critical that you verify the scholarship information, particularly where deadlines are concerned.
- Up to $1,000
- External Scholarships