Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for Visually Impaired Students
The Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for Visually Impaired Students was established in 1991 by Mr. Schoettler, who was a successful businessman from MountainView, California and blind the last eight years of his life.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.8 during the academic year.
- Must be currently enrolled in 6.1 units of more as an undergraduate or graduate student in any major.
- Must have a visual disability and provide verification from a medical health professional, which includes the best corrected visual acuity notations. (Please note that the disability must be such that it impedes the educational process and necessitates accommodations, support services, or programs.)
- Up to $10,000
- CSU System-wide
- Supplemental Questions
- Please download the Applicant Information Form and upload when complete. Submit in .pdf format only.
- Download, fill out and upload the completed Confirmation of Visual Disability form. Please make sure the form is verified and signed by a medical health professional and includes the best corrected visual acuity notations.
- I confirm that my Confirmation of Visual Disability Form is verified and signed by a medical health professional which includes the best corrected visual acuity notations such that the disability impedes educational processes and necessitates accommodation, support services and programs.
- Briefly describe you visual impairement and how it impedes your education. What are the accommodations, support services and programs on campus that you have used?