Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for Visually Impaired Students
The Dale M. Schoettler Scholarship for Visually Impaired Students was established in 1991 by Mr. Schoettler, who was a successful businessman from MountainView, California and blind the last eight years of his life.
- Must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 and maintain a minimum GPA of 2.8 during the academic year.
- Must be currently enrolled in 6.1 units of more as an undergraduate or graduate student in any major.
- Must have a visual disability and provide verification from a medical health professional, which includes the best corrected visual acuity notations. (Please note that the disability must be such that it impedes the educational process and necessitates accommodations, support services, or programs.)
- CSU Chancellor, CSU System-wide
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you receiving any private scholarships?
- Download and fill out the Confirmation of Visual Disability.