Carl E. Riley Endowed STEM Award
This scholarship is for students majoring in the STEM fields. The purpose is to support students in STEM majors who have a financial need to increase their success as a student.
- Must be majoring in any department within the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics (CNSM) or the College of Engineering (COE);
- Must maintain a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA;
- Must demonstrate financial need;
- May not be a recipient of the Presidents Scholars Program
- College of Engineering, College of Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Student Affairs, University Wide