Beauchamp Family Endowed Scholarship
This scholarship is for undergraduates who work at least 20 hours per work and receive no federal or state grants. The purpose is to support students who are currently working to fund their education and allow them to reduce their work hours and focus on their academics.
- Must have a minimum, cumulative 3.0 GPA.
- Must be a current undergraduate student at CSULB.
- Must be enrolled in at least six units at time of award.
- Must be enrolled at CSULB in the following fall semester (students graduating in spring or summer
are not eligible).
- Must be working a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Must not be receiving financial aid in the form of federal or state grants. Students receiving loans, work study and scholarships are still eligible for this scholarship.
- Student Affairs, University Wide
- Supplemental Questions
- Tell us how you juggle the responsibilities of work and school.
- Upload a copy of your most recent pay stub showing that you worked at least 20 hours per week.
If you do not receive a pay stub, you may attach a letter from your employer verifying that you work at least 20 hours per week.
- Upload a screenshot of your most recent Financial Aid and Scholarships Award Summary from MyCSULB. If you do not receive financial aid, attach a copy of the View Financial Aid page (this page will be blank) on MyCSULB to demonstrate that you do not receive any aid.
Visit MyCSULB Financial Aid Information Page and click on 'VIEW YOUR FINANCIAL AID & SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS' for instructions on how to access this information.