Beach Promise Scholarship
The Beach Promise Mathematics and Statistics Scholarship is intended to support financially deserving students who show promise of productive mathematical activities.
- Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Math Education, Statistics Major
- Undergraduate Sophomore, Junior, or Senior status
GPA 3.0 or higher
- Preference given to a student that demonstrates financial need
- Preference given to a student that demonstrates leadership or participation in campus or community organizations, particularly mathematical activities such as clubs, contests, and tutoring.
- Up to $2,000
- College of Natural Sciences & Mathematics, Mathematics and Statistics