To support students majoring in Biological Sciences.
- Biological Sciences Major: Marine Biology, Biology, Biology Education Organismal Biology, Molecular Cell Biology and Physiology, and Microbiology
- Undergraduate Junior or Senior enrolled minimum twelve (12) OR Graduate enrolled minimum (1) unit
- GS700 students are eligible
GPA 3.0 or higher
- Up to $1,500
- Biological Sciences, College of Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Supplemental Questions
- What is your interest in biotechnology? If you are conducting research, how does the research relate to biotechnology?
- Please upload your Curriculum Vitae. Submit in .pdf format only.
- LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION for Biotech Scholarship
Please provide the name and email address of a FACULTY MEMBER IN YOUR MAJOR DEPARTMENT. A request for a letter of recommendation will be sent out to the email you provide.
Be sure to request permission and allow ample time for them to respond. ALL reference submissions are due February 22nd of current academic year.