Atsuko Hayashi Memorial Scholarship
For a graduating B.A. student in Japanese, a graduating M.A. student in Asian Studies with a Japanese language focus, or a graduating student in the Japanese Single Subject Credential Program, who has made an outstanding effort and demonstrated an extraordinary passion to learn Japanese language and culture.
- 2.5 GPA minimum
- Major in Japanese
- Undergraduate or Graduate student
- Demonstrative effort and passion to learn Japanese
- Faculty recommendation for finalist
- Up to $400.00
- Asian and Asian American Studies, College of Liberal Arts
- Supplemental Questions
- In English, provide a personal statement regarding your academic interest in learning Japanese, career objective, and plans for the future (200-250 words).