This scholarship was established for students with a demonstrated financial need to help support their pursuit of higher education.
- Must be regularly admitted and currently enrolled at CSULB. Students enrolled through Open University or Extension Services are not eligible.
- Must be a full-time enrolled, undergraduate student (12 or more units) or graduate student (8 or more units).
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 (undergraduate) or 3.25 (graduate).
ASI Executive Officers, members of ASI Senate/Board of Directors, and full-time employees if the Associated Students, Incorporated are not eligible for this award.
- Must be planning to enroll in the following semester of the next academic year. Students that do not plan on attending during the following semester of the next academic year will not be eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Must provide an employer, advisor, or CSULB faculty reference.
- Students are only eligible to receive one scholarship awarded by ASI.
- Associated Students, Inc, Student Affairs, University Wide
- Supplemental Questions
Please provide an employer, advisor, or CSULB faculty reference name and e-mail.
Note: The reference you provide may be used in the review process for this scholarship.