CeEtta Crayton Scholarship
The Recreation and Leisure Studies Alumni Association awards a scholarship in honor of Professor CeEtta Crayton to a current undergraduate student who demonstrates academic ability, who has volunteered or worked in recreation programs, and whose career goal is to use recreation to foster individual development and/or community development in under-served communities. Preference is given to Recreation Therapy students, followed by any other Recreation and Leisure majors, and finally Recreation and Leisure minors.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Must be declared Recreation and Leisure Studies Major.
- Demonstrate either paid or non-paid work experience through a resume.
- Demonstrate a commitment to fostering individual development and/or community development to under-served communities.
- College of Health & Human Services, Recreation & Leisure Studies
- Supplemental Questions
- Describe your commitment to fostering individual development and/or community development to under-served communities, and how that relates to your career goals.
- Upload a resume that demonstrates your paid or non-paid work experience