Leslie K. Wynston Endowed Student Award
To provide scholarships to undergraduate and graduate students majoring in Biochemistry.
- Biochemistry Major
- Outstanding Undergraduate Junior continuing student or Graduate continuing student,
- Planning to enter a health related professional school upon graduation. Eligible professional schools include: Medical (allopathic, osteopathic & podiatric), Pharmacy, Optometry and Dentistry.
- Chemistry and Biochemistry, College of Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Supplemental Questions
- LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
Please provide the name and email address of a FACULTY MEMBER IN YOUR MAJOR DEPARTMENT. A request for a letter of recommendation will be sent out to the email you provide. Be sure to request permission from your reference and allow ample time for them to respond. ALL reference submissions are due February 22, 2018.
- Post-Baccalaureate Plans
- 1. Are you planning to apply to any graduate programs?
- 2. If yes, please describe your reasons for applying.
- 3. What schools are you planning to apply to and for what program(s)? (list 3)
- 4. What term do you plan to enroll?
- Are you planning to apply to any of the following graduate or Ph.D. programs following this award?