Robert B. Henderson Memorial Endowed Scholarship
To provide scholarship support and allow for participation in professional conferences to an upper level undergraduate or masters student majoring in Chemistry or Biochemistry.
- Chemistry or Biochemistry continuing students
- This scholarship is to aid Undergraduate or Master’s students to pursue their careers.
- Up to $2,400
- Chemistry and Biochemistry, College of Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- Supplemental Questions
- LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION
Please provide the name and email address of a FACULTY MEMBER IN YOUR MAJOR DEPARTMENT. A request for a letter of recommendation will be sent out to the email you provide. Be sure to request permission from your reference and allow ample time for them to respond. ALL reference submissions are due February 22, 2018.
- Post-Baccalaureate Plans
- 1. Are you planning to apply to any graduate programs?
- 2. If yes, please describe your reasons for applying.
- 3. What schools are you planning to apply to and for what program(s)? (list 3)
- 4. What term do you plan to enroll?