Assistance League of Long Beach - UTEACH Scholarship
The Assistance League of Long Beach has generously supported scholarships in CSULB’s College of Education since 1986. Students must have sophomore or above status, have demonstrated financial need, the ability to overcome hardships to complete their education and intention to support others’ learning and to personally grow in the future while pursuing a credential in the UTEACH pathway.
- Must be in the UTEACH Pathway
- Must be in their credential year of their education, may be in ITEP program but must be in their credential year
- Must have at least 3.0 GPA
- Must demonstrate financial need
Additional scholarship information
This scholarship disburses after Census Date.
- CED Donor Review, College of Education