- Up to $2,500
- CSU System-wide
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you previously been awarded a Robert M. Odell Endowed Scholarship in Public Administration?
- Are you in Public Administration and specializing in Finance? If yes, explain how you plan to use your specialization in your career. If no, leave blank.
- What experience has impacted your personal growth?
- Tell us about a time you failed. What did you learn from that experience?
- Why are you pursuing your major? How does it relate to your career aspirations?
- Provide an example of service beyond the classroom (i.e., have you taken on significant family obligations, helped others in a specific way, been involved in political action, worked/volunteered/interned at a particular organization, etc.). Why is this example significant to you?
Acceptance of Scholarship Terms
By submitting this application, I certify that the information is complete and accurate. I understand that scholarships may be denied or withdrawn if any information reported on this application is found to be intentionally misleading or inaccurate. I understand that I must meet all award requirements at the time funds are distributed to me. I authorize the CSU to share my application with reviewers to complete the selection process. In the event that I am selected, I further authorize the CSU to publicize my selection and conduct research related to my future employment. I agree to adhere to all scholarship terms and guidelines as set forth by the California State University Foundation in the current year scholarship criterion which includes the requirement that I remain a student in good standing during the entire academic year. I further agree to repay any scholarship funds as requested by the California State University Foundation on behalf of the scholarship fund donor in the event that I am unable to fulfill my academic commitment for any reason and to notify the Foundation in writing.
- 1. Confirm
- 2. Name & Signature (Type Full Name):
- 3. Today's Date:
- Show 2 more