Biafora and Poluck Endowed Scholarship
To provide a scholarship to students majoring, minoring or credential in Italian studies.
- Must be an Italian Studies Undergraduate Major, Minor or Single-subject Credential Student;
- Must be a continuing student;
- Must have a minimum GPA 3.0 or higher.
Additional Scholarship Information:
- For Study Abroad in Italy.
PRIORITY will be given to those students who have not received a scholarship from the Romance, German, Russian Languages and Literatures (RGLL) department over the past two years, but all are encouraged to apply.
PRIORITY given to Majors and Minors in RGRLL.
STUDENTS must be enrolled and have a GPA 3.0 or higher (unless otherwise specified in the scholarship details).
STUDENTS must have completed a minimum of one full semester at CSULB before being eligible for an award.
- Scholarship decisions are made at the discretion of the scholarship committee.
All study abroad scholarship awards must be used within the Academic Year in which they were awarded and cannot be used in subsequent or previous Academic Year(s). If award funds remain unclaimed or unused for any reason, they will revert to CSULB for future scholarship awards.