A Friend of Bill W's Scholarship
The scholarship was established to benefit a full-time undergraduate CSULB student in recovery from drug/alcohol addiction who has maintained one or more years of sobriety.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student;
- Must maintain a minimum GPA of 2.5;
- Must actively participate in a 12-step program and currently have at least one-year of sobriety;
- Meet with counselor in the ATOD program, Student Health Services Office, at least once per semester (twice per year);
- Must provide a letter of support from their sponsor (a brief one-page letter is acceptable)
Additional Scholarship Information:
Must respond to the following short answer question, “Which element of the 12-step program have you found most helpful for maintaining long term sobriety?”
- Up to $3,325
- Student Affairs, Student Health Center, University Wide
- Supplemental Questions
- Which element of the 12-step program have you found most helpful for maintaining long term sobriety?
- Please upload a letter of support from your sponsor (a brief one-page letter is acceptable). Please upload in .pdf format only