Assistance League of Long Beach - UDCP Scholarship
The Assistance League of Long Beach has generously supported scholarships in CSULB’s College of Education since 1986. Students must have sophomore or above status, have demonstrated financial need, the ability to overcome hardships to complete their education and intention to support others’ learning and to personally grow in the future while pursuing a Urban Dual Credential to teach both in the elementary general education classroom as well as the elementary-middle school special education setting.
- Must be in the Urban Dual Credential Program (UDCP) or ITEP UDCP
- Must be in their credential year of their education; may be in the ITEP program, but must be in their credential year
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA
- Must demonstrate financial need
Additional Scholarship Information:
This scholarship disburses after Census Date. "
- CED Donor Review, College of Education