Ronald Bedwell Endowed Award
The Ronald Bedwell Endowed Award will be given to a College of Natural Science and Mathematics student(s) who meet the following criteria:
- The student must be a full-time enrolled (12 units) undergraduate student majoring in a College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics discipline (Biological Sciences, Chemistry/Biochemistry, Environmental Sciences/Policy, Geological Sciences, Mathematics/Statistics, Physics/Astronomy, Science Education).
- Must be a first-generation student
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Preference should be given to re-entry students.
- College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics, Deans Opportunities, College of Natural Sciences & Mathematics