The Robert R. Sawdey CSULB Scholarship
The Robert R. Sawdey Educational Fund Inc. (The Fund), announces the award of four (4) $5,000 scholarships for this year to continuing CSULB undergraduate college students interested in a career in a Criminal Justice field (e.g. FBI).
- Scholarship applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0;
- Applicants must be an undergraduate student at CSULB;
- Applicants must be enrolled in at least 9 units at the time of the award, unless working more than 20 employment paid hours per week, then 6 units minimum;
- Applicants must be employed for at least 20 hours per week per item 3;
- Applicants must have completed at least 12 units at an accredited College or University, obtain and send official transcripts to The Fund (Copies are acceptable);
- If you are receiving loans and/or work study, you may apply if scholarship and loans do not exceed total educational cost for said scholarship year;
- Applicants must submit a 250-word typed essay regarding their educational goals and why they believe they are the best candidate to receive a scholarship with focus on a major that will extend to employment in the Criminal Justice field, for example FBI.
- The suggested External Opportunities on this site are provided for informational purposes only.
- Inclusion in the listing does not constitute an endorsement by CSU, Long Beach.
- CSU, Long Beach cannot guarantee the accuracy or the timelines of information found at any of the links in the listing. It is critical that you verify the scholarship information, particularly where deadlines are concerned.
- Up to $5,000
- External Scholarships